You are entitled to part-time (20 hours per week) during your term-time and full-time outside your term-time. After completing your course at degree level i.e. bachelor or master, you are entitled to apply for a 2-years work visa or 3 years if you have completed a PhD (Graduate Route), where you can work full-time.