In most cases, you will need an English test from the list of accepted tests from the university you are applying to, i.e. IELTS, Pearson Test of English (PTE) or Oxford English Test (OIDI). However, we will have some study options which will accept Medium of Instructions (MOI). Please contact our team to get details on the most suitable test for your requirements.