Frequently Asked Questions2024-07-07T20:18:23+00:00

Frequently Asked Questions

Welcome to our FAQs page

We have designed this page to provide you with quick and informative answers to common queries about studying abroad and Edulytic. If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for here, feel free to contact our support team at for further assistance. We’re here to help you navigate your learning journey and address any concerns you may have.

What is the minimum score needed in IELTS?2024-02-20T07:41:50+00:00

Minimum score needed in IELTS for masters is 6.5 and for bachelors is 6.0.

What should I write in my personal statement?2024-02-20T07:41:38+00:00

Personal statement is an important part of your application. In a personal statement, the student writes about what they hope to achieve in a UK university course, what they hope to do after the course and why they are applying to this particular university.

How do I get my academic reference letters?2024-02-20T07:41:25+00:00

Reference letters boosts your chances of a strong application. These letters are written by your professors who knows you academically well. Minimum of 2 letters are needed for a smooth application process.

Can my dependents work full-time?2024-02-20T07:41:21+00:00

Yes, the dependents are allowed to work full-time.

What are accepted English tests in the UK?2024-02-20T07:42:06+00:00

Most of the universities accepts IELTS, LanguageCert, PTE or Oxford International English Test (OIETC). Consult our team for more information.

What is CAS?2024-02-20T07:42:13+00:00

CAS stands for ‘Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies’. The CAS is an electronic record that the University produces for the Home Office and it is required for your Student visa application.

What is the total cost of applying for a student visa from Pakistan?2024-02-20T07:42:32+00:00

The total cost is approximately 20-25 lac depending upon the choice of your university. This includes your initial deposit, English test, visa and IHS fees.

Is IHS applicable on everybody applying with me?2024-02-20T07:43:00+00:00

Anybody applying with you including your dependant (spouse) or even new born babies need to pay for IHS if they are applying for a visa.

What is Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS)?2024-02-20T07:43:09+00:00

Students who apply for a visa with a duration of more than 6 months must pay the immigration health surcharge (IHS) in order to use the National Health Service (NHS) for free. IHS fees is mandatory for every applicant.

Who are we and what we do?2024-02-20T07:43:23+00:00

We are international education consultants. We help students in their application and visa processing. Our education counsellors will collaborate with you to make your study plan a springboard for both career achievement and personal development.

Does Edulytic help in english test preparation?2024-07-07T20:16:05+00:00

Yes, Edulytic now has dedicated English preparation services in the offices as well as online.

Which expenses are involved while applying for visa?2024-02-20T18:51:25+00:00

The expenses involved are: initial fee deposit ranges from £3,500 to £6,500, visa application expenses which include your UKVI fees of £490 per applicant and Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) of £1,164 per applicant.

Do I need a bank statement to apply for UK Student visa?2024-02-20T18:51:39+00:00

You need a compliant bank statement for your visa application in all cases. You will need to maintain a bank statement of an amount equivalent to your remaining tuition fees and living expenses required for your study location for 28 consecutive days. You can calculate the exact amount required here.

Can I apply without an English test (IELTS)?2024-02-20T18:52:02+00:00

In most cases, you will need an English test from the list of accepted tests from the university you are applying to, i.e. IELTS, Pearson Test of English (PTE) or Oxford English Test (OIDI). However, we will have some study options which will accept Medium of Instructions (MOI). Please contact our team to get details on the most suitable test for your requirements.

Can I work during my studies in the UK?2024-02-19T22:03:32+00:00

You are entitled to part-time (20 hours per week) during your term-time and full-time outside your term-time. After completing your course at degree level i.e. bachelor or master, you are entitled to apply for a 2-years work visa or 3 years if you have completed a PhD (Graduate Route), where you can work full-time.

Do you charge any fees?2024-02-20T18:51:00+00:00

In most cases, we don’t charge our customers as we receive incentives from the university as their official representatives. However, due to the high volume of applications in some regions, we charge a minimal fee to prioritise candidates who are serious about their admission process. This ensures our service quality levels.

Know More About Us

Go to Top